What COVID-19 SMSF documents do you have available?
Smarter SMSF has built a comprehensive range of documents to support trustees work through the challenges being faced in light of the Government's economic response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Following important guidance provided by both the Federal and State Governments, in addition to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as Regulator, Smarter SMSF is built the following COVID-19 documents, available to order:
- Temporary rental relief for related party commercial tenancies;
- Early release of super payments made on compassionate grounds from a SMSF;
- Temporary LRBA relief;
- Residential rental relief
- Interposed entity (e.g. related trust or company) rent relief (coming soon)
- Above reduced minimum pension election;
- Commencement of a temporary incapacity income stream
- In-House Asset Loan Agreements
Please note that the documents listed at (1) - (4) above are available to order for FREE until 30 June 2020.
For more information about these available documents and how Smarter SMSF is supporting practitioners through this coronavirus pandemic period, please refer to our dedicated COVID-19 page: