How do I add or update my credit card?
You can add your credit card to apply for document purchases, along with updating your credit card information when required for any orders or subscriptions.
If your credit card has expired or you have a new credit card, you can login to the Smarter Platform to update your card details.
1. To do this, go to the Smartersmsf.com website and from the menu select 'Login'> 'My subscriptions'.
2. Then 'Subscriptions' to view any existing card details, if any have been stored.
3. You can select 'Change payment' to enter your new card details.
4. The Checkout screen opens. Tick the checkbox '2. Update the payment method'.
5. Click 'Change payment method'.
6. Click the checkbox 'Use a new credit card'.
7. Record the new details and select 'Confirm and Pay'.
8. You can also select the 'Payment Methods' option.
9. You can select the 'Delete' button to remove any existing credit card details.
10. Select 'Add payment method' to record your new credit card information and click 'Update'. You can add a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Your new credit card information will now be stored for any subscription and subsequent orders requiring payment. If you are unable to delete or add new card details, then commence at step 3 above.
11. As you are logged into the Smarter SMSF Platform, select 'Dashboard' from the menu. The screen will now have a purple border.
12. From the left menu select 'My Account'. This also displays the credit card number.
How to get in touch
You can get in contact with us:
- By telephone on 1300 95 94 76
- By email us at firstname.lastname@example.org