The Certificate of Completion is generated. How do update my name?
The Certificate of Completion is generated. How do I update my name?
To ensure your name is correctly displayed on your Certificate of Completion, you can navigate to your profile name within your Learn Account.
1. Go to the Smarter SMSF website: https://smartersmsf.com/, then from the top menu select 'Login' and then 'Platform Login'.
2. Enter your login details and click on the 'Log in' button.
3. You are now logged into the Smarter SMSF Platform and will have arrived at the Dashboard. To enter the Smarter Learning Suite, select 'Learn' from the left menu.
4. You can select 'Courses' if you have purchased access to either the SMSF Day 2022 Online Course or the SMSF Foundations Course. Alternatively, you can select 'Webinars' if you have purchased a CPD training - Learn subscription.
5. From 'My Account' select 'My Profile'.
6. If your name is not correct, select 'Edit profile' to update.
7. Enter your Last name and Display name, the details you enter here will be printed on the CPD Certificate.
8. Click 'Save changes'.
Your name is printed at the top of the Certificate of Completion.
You can get in contact with us:
- By Telephone on 1300 95 94 76
- By email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org