Members Only - Subscription User Reporting
Subscription User Reporting
NOTE: This functionality is only available to those who have a current Smarter Document (Create) Subscription.
If you are a Manager or an Administrator within a business, you have the ability to view and report on the status of SMSF document orders. These document orders can be either Saved or Completed.
Please contact us to arrange your access to this viewing structure.
The 'Parent' (Manager or Administrator) has the authority to view document orders that were created by an authorised staff member 'Child' and were saved pending sign-off and completion of the document order. The 'Child' - staff member may not have the experience to complete the document order.
The reporting area is located within the Smarter SMSF Document Platform, so login and follow these instructions:
1. Go to the Smarter SMSF website: https://smartersmsf.com/, then from the top menu select 'Login' and then 'Platform'Login.
2. Enter your login details and click on the 'Log in' button.
3. You are now logged into the Smarter SMSF Document Platform and have arrived at the Dashboard. Select 'My Account' and then 'User Reporting'.
4. You have arrived at the 'Account Order History' screen and defaulted to the 'Saved' document orders view tab.
The screen displays your Company name. If you are using BGL360 the Firm Shortcode Name links your client data from BGL into the Smarter Document Platform. A list of associated staff who have access to ordering documents and their email is displayed. The table lists associated Roles - 'Parent' (Admin/Mgr) and 'Child' (Staff). The Parent role provides the ability to view document orders, who in the business created the document, saved the document order, and any completed (submitted) document orders. There can be more than one Parent Role in a business.
5. Within the 'Saved' tab click the 'Plus' green cross icon to view all the 'Saved' orders the associated staff have created and saved. The Manager/ Administrator 'Parent' can sign off and submit the document order.
6. Select the 'Completed' tab to view a list of all staff who have submitted/completed document orders through the Smarter Platform.
7. Select the 'Plus' green icon next to the relevant staff member to view all the 'Completed' document orders the staff member has created and submitted.
8. From the 'Actions' button click to select the 'Document' option that will open the completed ordered document for printing.
9. 'The User Management' and the 'Invited' tab currently displays the 'Roles' and team members who have been added to the reporting functionality, currently only by Smarter SMSF. Shortly, businesses will have their own ability to add additional staff as 'Invited Users'. This guide will be updated when this function becomes available.
10. Another exciting extension to the Subscription is the 'User Report'. To access, select 'Admin' and 'Document Reports'.
This Usage Report provides the ability to select a ' User', a specific date range to generate a report to focus on a particular Document Name (type) and how many have been generated (count) will be very powerful for business reporting. This will also provide businesses with the insight to top up their subscription totals to ensure they can continue to order documents.
This guide will be updated when this function becomes available.
Support for the Reporting and User listing
If you need any support regarding the User Reporting - setup and the addition of team members, you can get in contact with us in any of the following ways:
- By telephone on 1300 95 94 76
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (NB. This will log a ticket to deal with your enquiry).